Tax Liens and Tax Lien Certificates
Tax liens, tax sales and tax lien certificates a hidden investment with guaranteed interest.
While your bank is paying you .1% to 3% interest on money that they’re earning up to 25%…most importantly the tax lien investors can make up to 25% interest…and it’s GUARANTEED…
The list below shows you basically what the tax lien investment can give you in GUARANTEED interest…there are redemption periods, adjustments for types of land…you’ll get to learn more about that later…but basically this is it…
There are 3242 Counties and Equivalents (Parish, Census Tracks, and Boroughs in the United States. We break down the total for each state, and we also let you see how many links for that state we were able to find. We have more than 800 links presently.
We’ll continue to make updates as new links come out. Also any updates that we make is included at no extra cost. Maybe you can visit other tax lien sites and see how much they charge probably by county or state. Our goal is to give you as much information as possible.
Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Lien Interest Per State
The percentages below shows the possible guaranteed interest that you can receive.
- Alabama – 12% TLC
- Alaska – N/A
- Arizona – 16% TLC
- Arkansas – 16% TLC
- California – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Colorado – 9% – TLC
- Connecticut – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Delaware – N/A
- Florida – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Georgia – 20% TLC
- Hawaii – N/A
- Idaho – N/A
- Illinois – 36% TLC
- Indiana – 10% TLC
- Iowa – 24% TLC
- Kansas – N/A
- Kentucky – 12% TLC
- Louisiana – 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Maine – N/A
- Maryland – 10% – 24% TLC
- Massachusetts – 16% TLC
- Michigan – N/A
- Minnesota – N/A
- Mississippi – 17% TLC
- Missouri – 10% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Montana – 10% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Nebraska – 14% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Nevada – 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- New Hampshire – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- New Jersey – 18% TLC
- New Mexico – N/A
- New York – 14% TLC & Tax Deed State
- North Carolina – N/A
- North Dakota – 9% to 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Ohio – 18% TLC
- Oklahoma – 8% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Oregon – N/A
- Pennsylvania – N/A
- Rhode Island – 16% TLC
- South Carolina – 7% – 8% plus 4% added 2nd year – TLC
- South Dakota – 12% TLC
- Tennessee – N/A
- Texas – N/A
- Utah – N/A
- Vermont – 12% TLC
- Virginia – N/A
- Washington – N/A
- West Virginia – 12% TLC
- Wisconsin – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Wyoming – 18% TLC
What is a tax lien?
In most states, counties and cities there are property taxes placed upon said property. When these taxes are not paid there is a lien placed upon the property. The county or city usually sell these liens to investors through an auction process.
The interest on these certificates is set by the state, they range from 8% to more than 25%. The interest is GUARANTEED.
REMEMBER there are things that will take a lot of time to explain, like foreclosures, redemption periods and the auction process that we won’t discuss here. We let the municipality or county explain that to you.
We just tell you who to contact, rather than post outdated sales information.
How do I purchase a tax lien?
- Join our Foreclosures Auctions Family,
- Look through the links that we provide,
- Select a state or county of interest,
- Look through their website and information,
- Then decide if it’s for you.